Select2 Allow reselection of the same value.

PRO CODE

Aug 12, 2019, 3:12:37 PM8/12/19
to select2
I am using Select2 and trying to allow the user to select one or more values ​​from the drop-down list. Each value has an attribute data-select2-id, which does not allow to do it like this - https://stackoverflow.com/q/36505197/4822490. And even when you select a value, it is not deleted from select, but remains, but if you select it again, the selected value is reset. Selected items have a select2-selection__choice class, a title attribute, and data-select2-id. Any ideas, maybe someone came across, I will be very grateful.