Tab does not work

Tanuj Nayanam

Aug 11, 2017, 1:35:52 PM8/11/17
to select2
So, I am trying the first basic example with improved dropdown list. Functionality wise it's working fine. But why does the "Tab" does not work? If you are in the dropdown. and even the focus ("blue color") is pointed to the one of the dropdown option , when you press tab. it just forgets to set the focussed value. general behaviour is if you focus on a certain option in the dropdown and then tab out, it selects the focussed one and sets it up. Can some one guide me here.

Tanuj Nayanam

Aug 11, 2017, 1:37:57 PM8/11/17
to select2
So only way I can select the option value is to click explicitly with mouse.

Tanuj Nayanam

Aug 11, 2017, 1:39:26 PM8/11/17
to select2
Step to reproduce. Tab to the dropdowm, then use up and down arrow key to toggle between different options in the dropdown, and then tab out. You will see that the last focussed element is not set on the dropdown