HR Opportunity

Mahmoud M.Hanafy

Oct 24, 2020, 5:06:18 AM10/24/20
to sel...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam.

Good Day

I belief in the necessity to work on self-development and work to enhance my career paths, and in my endless commitment seeking a healthy effective work environment and adding values to organization. I would like to have the opportunity to submit my CV.

I have been working in different business fields as a partner of development to achieve the origination goals.

I am a manager in the field of HR, Over 18 years of experience in leadership roles and HR management since 2000, I have been acting in managerial and supervision positions since 2002, (in FMCG field 13 years’ experience, in Education & Training field 5 years’ experience & In the field of information technology to implement the Oracle system, human resources and financial, 5 years of experience).

I have leading the Core Competencies in Organizational Development, Human Resource optimization, Human Capital management, organizational efficiencies and process excellence, HR Strategies, Organization Restructuring & Design, Change Management, Employee Engagement, Coaching, Developing Organization Culture, People Development, Performance Management, Reward Management, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Internal Communication, Preparing and controlling the HR Budget, HR Operation and HR Projects.

I have managed teams, and completed projects. With solid prior experience in technology transformations and facilitation of change during technology implementations, with emphases on Financial & HR systems transformations (Oracle).

Highly qualified in project management, organizational processes redesign and driving significant value in terms of costs, performance and organizational change.

Very skilled at creative thinking and providing extraordinary ideas to solve certain situations and bring unexpected returns. For example: Achieving revenues to the company through departments other than the sales department by transferring them from the departments entrusted with charging the company with costs only to departments that participate in the company's revenues.

My studies in the field of finance made me skilled in preparing and controlling the company's Budget for HR, in addition to making accurate analysis of all budgetary influences and anticipating potential changes.

In the attached CV, a comprehensive outlook is disclosed to highlight all what I've been through my working life, hoping that it will fulfill your requirements.

Regards,

    Mahmoud M.Hanafy

Mobile: (+2) 01000 83 0014 - (+2) 01270 78 7129

Email: m_m_h...@yahoo.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mahmoudmhanafy

WhatsApp: 002 012 70 78 71 29

Mahmoud M.Hanafy CV