Need modify AbstractMediaPlayer class ?

Fred

Feb 2, 2010, 10:17:10 AM2/2/10
to sekati-api
Hello,

I was working with flvplayer class and i've had some trouble with the
play button.

I resolve it in adding a call to setPlayIcon(); at the end of the init
method.

Else it doesn't pause the video on the first click on play btn.

Best regards.

sek...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2010, 12:54:05 PM2/3/10
to sekati-api
Hm I think this is probably only an issue when your player doesnt
autoplay by default - but it should definitely account for UI states
in either autoplay true or false - I can add this to the issues to
resolve for the next maint release unless youd like to.

Thanks for the issue note and your interest in the framework!

Best,
Jason // SEKATI