Ein Mishpat Updates

Ari Mahpour

May 10, 2017, 12:15:49 AM5/10/17
to Sefaria Project
Hi,

I noticed that you started linking Ein Mishpat to the Masechtot - awesome. Just curious, where are you scraping this from? he.wikisource.org?

Also, when do you think you will have Masekhet Berachot up?

Shmuel Weissman

May 10, 2017, 7:15:17 AM5/10/17
to Sefaria Project
Ari,

Sefaria's  Ein Mishpat links were parsed from the Vilna (we've obtained 22 EM masekhtot in text format. Looking to obtain the rest...). As per my check, Wikisource currently has the data for Sanhedrin and Gittin only.

Berakhot is in process. It will be up within the coming 2-3 weeks.

Sincerely,

Shmuel Weissman

Ari Mahpour

May 10, 2017, 11:02:09 PM5/10/17
to sef...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I see them show up on the actual Gemara page:

Can this not be parsed?

Sent from my iPhone

May 10, 2017, 11:04:48 PM5/10/17
to sef...@googlegroups.com
Or I guess that was only gone for the first page?

Also, what does EM stand for when you say EM. Masekhtot?

Sent from my iPhone

Shmuel Weissman

May 25, 2017, 10:19:01 AM5/25/17
to Sefaria Project
Ari, Ein Mishpat Berakhot is now available on Sefaria.