Open window popup like new Twitter plugin

Mr Bean

Jul 4, 2011, 11:21:52 PM7/4/11
to Seesmic Desktop Platform Development
How can I open a new windows to load the Twitter page into it, to make
the oAuth? Since Seesmic does not expose the clicked event of the Add
Account button, so the IsPopupWindowAllowed is always False (means the
popup cannot be opened).

Thanks in advanced
Bean

George Ionita

Jul 5, 2011, 2:25:04 AM7/5/11
to seesmic-d...@googlegroups.com
On your IAccountProvider.AuthenticateAsync you can open a child window where you can place the browser control for oauth. You just have to make sure you call the callback received on AuthenticateAsync at the end of the authentication process.

Mr Bean

Jul 5, 2011, 2:27:14 AM7/5/11
to Seesmic Desktop Platform Development
Thanks George for quick response. It works perfectly for me with
WebBrowser control and LoadCompleted event.

Bean