Re: [sdp-dev] OAuth authentication : redirection in webcontrol

George Ionita

Oct 7, 2011, 4:34:39 AM10/7/11
to seesmic-d...@googlegroups.com, sebastie...@poweron.fr
Hi Gildas,

In the first place, I would strongly recommend to not rely on web resources that you don't have full control on. At some point we might change the authentication flow and remove the Success.htm page from our servers and your plugin could stop working.

To answer your question, we don't have any special treatment for Mac, it works the same.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Thanks,
George

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:57 PM, Gildas <gildas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to make the same kind of OAuth process as the official
Twitter plugin for my application.

On successfull authentication, my app redirect the WebControl to the
same url as the Twitter plugin:
http://d.seesmic.com/sdp/sd2/Success.htm

with some custom parameters (user identifier, etc.) in the
querystring.

It works fine on Windows, however,  I receive a 404 from Mac.

Do you have any special handling for this OS ?