Confusing doc string

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

James Elliott

未读,
2016年7月18日 01:07:042016/7/18
收件人 seesaw-clj
I can't tell from reading this if id-of returns a string or a keyword. The first paragraph says string, the second says keyword. I am going to have to try it and see, but it would be nice to be spared that step in the future. :)

seesaw.core/id-of
 [w]
  Returns the id of the given widget if the :id property was specified at
   creation. The widget parameter is passed through (to-widget) first so
   events and other objects can also be used. The id is always returned as
   a string, even it if was originally given as a keyword.

  Returns the id as a keyword, or nil.
回复全部
回复作者
转发