Self-hosted version: Seektable API unreachable error

Q&A Bot

Mar 18, 2021, 5:07:05 AM3/18/21
to seektab...@googlegroups.com

Q:
I'm able to access the web UI, but when I'm signing up , I'm getting an error message stating that 'Seektable API unreachable. Please verify that your BaseURL is correct':
image.png

This happens because SeekTable_ST:BaseUrl  setting (in docker-compose.seektable.env file) has incorrect value. This should be app 'base' URL that you use in a web browser to access your SeekTable instance, however it seems you set it to "https://www.seektable.com" (which refers to the cloud SeekTable service).

To fix this error it is enough to change "BaseUrl" to its default value "/".