Configuration export

Q&A Bot

Mar 17, 2021, 5:50:47 AM3/17/21
to seektab...@googlegroups.com

How can I export the current configuration and move it to another SeekTable installation that I will create in the future? I would like to keep all my changes so that the new installation has the same Cubes/Reports etc as the current installation.

In short, there are 2 ways:
  • use 'account backup' feature to get an XML file that can be restored on another installation. Note that restore action requires 'admin' rights -- and this means that you need to have "System/users administration" subscription.
  • self-hosted SeekTable uses sqlite DB that is located on the docker volume. It is possible to copy sqlite DB file and in this way restore everything on another server.