Localization

Jack Xu

Feb 10, 2022, 10:13:05 PM2/10/22
to seektable-users

We're a Chinese company and we really think SeekTable is a great fit for us, with only one disadvantage that Chinese is not supported in the SaaS version. Do you have a plan to support that? We can even help you do the translation for free if we can! Just to know that for starter we should need the localization for the viewer's user interface and leaving the creator/manager's UI as English.

VF [SeekTable founder]

Feb 11, 2022, 4:05:35 AM2/11/22
to seektable-users

UI labels localization is supported only in SeekTable installations (either self-hosted or managed-by-SeekTable): https://www.seektable.com/help/self-hosted-white-label#localization
seektable-ui-localization.png
Also an ability to customize UI labels (or translate them to non-English language) requires "White-label mode" subscription.

For technical reasons it is not possible to have non-English UI for accounts created on seektable.com (yet).