Report Parameters as Filters

Miguel Angel

Jun 22, 2022, 10:18:46 PM6/22/22
to seektable-users
I’m trying to create a filter for countries using report parameters on SeekTable PRO version.

This is the report I’ve created, I want it so that when a country is selected on the filter, only the data from that country is shown.

This is how I have it setup in the configuration:

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 8.17.30 PM.png

The expression I’ve used:

Parameter["country_filter"]!=null ? Parameter["country_filter"] : null

However, the country filter doesn’t seem to work as seen in the example.

Can you help? Thanks a million, great software.

Miguel