Embedded Reporting Solution

Q&A Bot

Mar 29, 2021, 5:15:38 AM3/29/21
to seektab...@googlegroups.com

Q:
We’d like to evaluate your products for embedded reporting usage in our Java Web application.
We’d also like to provide on the fly report designing feature to our web clients.
Do you have embedded web report design, embedded web reporting capabilities?

Self-hosted SeekTable can be used for embedded reporting -- especially if you want to get them in your app quickly and with minimal integration efforts.
However, in some cases it makes sense to integrate the SeekTable reporting engine -- it is available as a separate product PivotData microservice (.NET Core app).

SeekTable is a good choice if your reports are created by 'developers' and only reports (with filters / some interactivity) are embedded into your app with IFRAMEs:
In case of PivotData microservice you have more flexibility on UI customization and you can even embed reports builder into your app like this one http://pivotdataservice.nrecosite.com/pivotdataservice/
However, this product assumes that you have a team and some time for the integration.