New self-hosted version released (20210223)

Vitaliy Fedorchenko

Feb 23, 2021, 5:14:09 AM2/23/21
to seektable-users
What's new:
  • Quick search in the top-menu: a new feature that simplifies navigation between cubes/reports (especially useful when you have many items in the left menu):
    seektable-quick-search.png
  • Drill-down to rows: fixed generation of the filter condition for 'flat table' when "Filter" already contains user-entered value.
  • Deployment automation: added API for admin's account data restore function.
  • Connection strings/URLs secrets: now it is possible to keep sensitive values like passwords in the app configuration and reference them as tokens.
  • Oracle connector: fixed issue with "Invalid cast" error that may occur in certain cases.

Alexandre Caruso

Mar 8, 2021, 5:09:36 PM3/8/21
to seektable-users
Hi! I'm not sure but I can't post a new thread. I'd like to ask a question. Thx!