Number of running SEEK instances

Cornelius Knopp

Oct 15, 2017, 4:02:18 AM10/15/17
to SEEK
Hi everyone,

i'm about to finish my bachelors thesis on the Usage of Persistent Identifiers to support the FAIR guiding priniciples in research data management.
For the section on SEEK, i would like to know how many SEEK instances are running. It doesn't need to be a exact number, a rough estimate will be sufficient.

Thank You!

Best regards
Cornelius

Natalie Stanford

Oct 16, 2017, 7:54:09 AM10/16/17
to seek4s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cornelius,

We only know about instances of SEEK that have registered their usage with us, this is around 55 instances. There are likely to be more than that. We also have the central FAIRDOMHub, which is an instance of SEEK that research groups with less technical expertise can sign up to and use. Here we have around 80 projects registered.

Let us know if you need any more information.

Thanks
Natalie
Natalie J Stanford, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher,
Systems Biology.
University of Manchester, UK.
t: +44 (0) 161 275 0145

LinkedIn | Twitter | ORCiD

--
If you have installed SEEK - please take a moment to fill out our registration form at http://www.seek4science.org/seek-registration
---

Cornelius Knopp

Oct 16, 2017, 10:42:02 AM10/16/17
to SEEK
Hi Natalie,
thank you for your reply. This answers my questions.

Best regards
Cornelius