Register for FAIRDOM's workshop "FAIR Data Management in Life Sciences" October 27th, Lyon, France.

1 view

Natalie Stanford

Jun 8, 2018, 8:56:55 AM6/8/18
Dear all,

We’re pleased to announce that registration is now open for our workshop/user meeting on “FAIR Data Management in Life Sciences” as a satellite meeting of the ICSB 2018 in Lyon France. It will be held Saturday 27th October before the main meeting. Registration is free, and we look forward to seeing you at what promises to be an exciting event.

Please register here:

Or visit our website for more information:

Workshop Abstract:
This workshop will be hosted by the FAIRDOM infrastructure (https://fair-dom.org), and bring together FAIRDOM users, FAIR platform developers, and researchers from across the world to discuss: (i) best practices in data management; (ii) cutting edge platform development, and; (iii) community use and requirements of FAIR data platforms. Our key theme this year will be integrating the data pipeline for cross platform data exchange. Throughout the day there will be: (i) presentations by research groups who are pioneering data management in systems, synthetic, and agricultural life-sciences; (ii) networking events so attendees can get to know FAIR platform developers and expert data managers; (iii) training in FAIR data management platforms, including FAIRDOM platforms, and COMBINE standards; (iv) discussions about the future of FAIR and data management within life-sciences.

Please pass this to anyone in your network who you think will be interested.

Thanks,
Natalie
Natalie J Stanford, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher,