How to upload RightField metadata on Seek

nazon...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2017, 9:21:48 AM11/28/17
to SEEK
Dear all,

My question is how to get experimental meta-data from a RightField annotated excel file into Seek.
I would expect that when uploading excel files with filled in JERM metadata, the files would gets parsed and the JERM metadata automatically filled into Seek. However, I tried this and it is not the case.
Does anyone have suggestions on how to add this metadata to the public Seek, preferably in an automated fashion?

Thx,

Niels

nazon...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2017, 4:55:10 AM12/4/17
to SEEK
This question was answered on the RightField google group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rightfield/LS4gHuVF5es