SEEK 1.8.3

Stuart Owen

May 29, 2019, 12:18:33 PM5/29/19
to seek4s...@googlegroups.com, seek-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is a new bug-fix release of SEEK - version 1.8.3 . This fixes

- Fix to correctly clean up permissions when a contributor is deleted
- Additional constraints to prevent invalid permissions, particularly
when changing through the API
- Fix to finding related Organisms to a Sample through an NCBI ID attribute

also described at https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/releases/

Details on upgrading can be found at
https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/upgrading.html

If using Docker, the upgrade steps can be found at the end of
https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/docker/docker-compose.html

Also in the pipeline we have a new 1.9 version that we are testing,
which contains a number of changes and in particular an upgrade of the
underlying platform from Rails 4 to Rails 5.2

regards,

Stuart and the FAIRDOM team