FAIRDOM-SEEK version 1.11.0

Stuart Owen

Jun 24, 2021, 6:03:46 AM6/24/21
to seek-de...@googlegroups.com, seek4s...@googlegroups.com
We are pleased to announce a new version of FAIRDOM-SEEK - version 1.11.0

The highlights of this version includes:

* Changes to joining a project during registration.
* Simplified Project and Programme creation.
* Site managed Programmes.
* Markdown formatting of descriptions.
* Ontology based controlled vocabularies.
* Spreadsheet view for exploring Comma and Tab separated value files
(CSV or TSV).
* Condensed view of lists.
* Table view of lists.
* MIAPPE support with custom metadata extensions.
* Bulk changing of sharing permissions.
* Simplified deleting of Projects.
* Run with Copasi button.
* Changing visibility of item versions.

Details on installing SEEK can be found in our Documentation, at
https://docs.seek4science.org/get-seek.html - including running with Docker.

The upgrade guide can be found in the usual place at
https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/upgrading.html

regards,

Stuart & the FAIRDOM Team

Carole Goble

Jun 24, 2021, 6:24:17 AM6/24/21
to Stuart Owen, seek-de...@googlegroups.com, seek4s...@googlegroups.com

Brilliant work Stuart and all the development team!
Carole