replace the NFC Driver on the rooted Android phone

Eric Yang

Oct 15, 2018, 9:43:41 PM10/15/18
to seek-for-android
I have one idea to replace NFC driver on the rooted Android phone, and use my own interface instead of current NFC API,
Is it possible to implement my idea?

If the Andoid phone(in the market) is rooted, can we get NFC module works?
So before my idea implemented, please help me analyze the feasibility of the implement.
Thanks

Eric Yang

Oct 15, 2018, 9:47:01 PM10/15/18
to seek-for-android
Maybe you wondering why to replace the NFC driver, actually, I want to add the control of the antenna parameters to improve current design accordding to EMV Level1 requirement.