What is happing when logical channel is opening

Krzysztof Jozwiak

Dec 23, 2016, 7:44:28 AM12/23/16
to seek-for-android, Krzysztof Jóźwiak, kjoz...@asec.com.pl
Hello,

I'm testing UICC card. To open communication with card I use openLogicalChannel with AID my Secure Domain or applet, and it works fine.
When I try test this same card on PCSC reader and I use APDU command compatible with GlobalPlatform 2.3 specification.
First command is MANAGE CHANNEL (CLA=0x00 INS=0x70 P1=0x00 P2=0x00) to open logical channel. Channel opens correctly(for example channel number 1). After that I try use SELECT command, on new opened logical channel (CLA=0x01 INS=A4 P1=0x04 P2=0x00) to selection SD or applet. But I get error 6F00.
Can anyone know what seek-for-android doing different, that open logical channel with selection works fine?

Best regards,
Kris