JLoad

Владислав Лещенко

Dec 3, 2018, 9:09:26 AM12/3/18
to seek-for-android
Hi everyone!

I'm newbie in this and I would like to get some help at the beginning:

1) JLoad software - I've "googled" it but without any result. I had read about this software that it is good thing for loading an applets to SIM CARDs. Where can I find this SW?
2) I've tried to use SEEK and Open Mobile API for the first project and I'got answer from my SIM Card ( just ATR) but I still can't get answer from JCS. There is preloaded applet in the JSC and I would like to get access to the card and this applet via APDU commands (This is SmartСard, based on  P5CC081 processor from NXP)
Where Am I wrong? Can this lib work with JSC or it works only with SIM cards?

I will be so thankful for any help!