We are pleased to announce a new version of FAIRDOM-SEEK - version 1.11.0
The highlights of this version includes:
* Changes to joining a project during registration.
* Simplified Project and Programme creation.
* Site managed Programmes.
* Markdown formatting of descriptions.
* Ontology based controlled vocabularies.
* Spreadsheet view for exploring Comma and Tab separated value files
(CSV or TSV).
* Condensed view of lists.
* Table view of lists.
* MIAPPE support with custom metadata extensions.
* Bulk changing of sharing permissions.
* Simplified deleting of Projects.
* Run with Copasi button.
* Changing visibility of item versions.
Details on installing SEEK can be found in our Documentation, at
- including running with Docker.
The upgrade guide can be found in the usual place at
Stuart & the FAIRDOM Team