Enable emails

Maria Sorokina

Sep 23, 2019, 11:31:19 AM9/23/19
to SEEK Developers
Dear all,
I am currently trying to activate the automatic email sending, but when testing, I still have the error message "Fail to send test email, 554 5.7.1 <test.email.here>: recipient address rejected: Access denied".
I guess it has something to do with the information to fill in the fields, although I am sure I did not do any mistake in the password or identifier. I put the print screen of the filled fields attached to this message. Is there any trick that I am missing?
I really need this feature, as the users cannot receive the "forgotten password" link.
Thank you for any help,
Kind regards,
Maria
Capture d'écran 2019-09-23 10.09.36.png
Capture d'écran 2019-09-23 10.33.51.png

Cornelius Knopp

Oct 21, 2019, 8:25:28 AM10/21/19
to SEEK Developers
Dear Maria,
sadly i can't help with enabling E-Mails.
But in this thread (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/seek-developers/8zy7XZa8cOc), as possibility to obtain the PW-Reset-Codes directly from the Database.

Best regards
Cornelius