SEEK version 1.9.1

Stuart Owen

Oct 18, 2019, 9:16:21 AM10/18/19
to seek-de...@googlegroups.com, seek4s...@googlegroups.com
We are pleased to announce a new version of SEEK - version 1.9.1

Along with a number of minor bugfixes, the version includes:

* Minor User Interface improvements
* More consistent sorting of lists.
* Consistent Add New button to add new items linked to the current item. This replaces buttons that only appeared in
some places - such as the "Add New Data File" for "Assay".
* Split Edit and Manage actions between 2 separate pages, rather than being handled through the same form.
* Initial support for [bioschemas.org](https://bioschemas.org) / [schema.org](https://schema.org) JSON-LD markup
* Supporting Project, Taxon, Sample, Event, DataSet, DataCatalogue, DigitalDocument, and PresentationDigitalDocument.
* Validating assay and technology type URI's (particularly when submitting through the API).
* Managing project members through the API.
* Fix to an problem and inconsistency with how countries and the country codes are stored and displayed.

Details on installing SEEK can be found in our Documentation, at
https://docs.seek4science.org/get-seek.html - including running with Docker.

The upgrade guide can be found in the usual place at
https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/upgrading.html

regards,

Stuart & the FAIRDOM Team