wrong Uploader of DataFiles

Cornelius Knopp

Jan 17, 2018, 11:34:00 AM1/17/18
to SEEK Developers
Hi everybody,

I have the following problem:

I registered a DataFile with User A, now there should be a regular update of this file.
This update should be done by User B but if User B uploads a new Version of the file, even the Version history shows User A as Uploader.

Both Users are registered as Creator of this File.

How can this be changed?

Following Screenshot:
Version History in SEEK, V1 was uploaded by me (Cornelius Knopp), V2 and V3 were uploaded by another User (named Admin Istrator)

Alan Williams

Jan 18, 2018, 5:45:56 AM1/18/18
to seek-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cornelius

Thank you for reporting this issue. The SEEK team are looking at what is wrong. We should get back with more information soon.

Alan

Cornelius Knopp

Feb 2, 2018, 4:18:23 AM2/2/18
to SEEK Developers
Hello Alan,

Is there already any kind of news?

Best regards
Cornelius

Finn Bacall

Feb 2, 2018, 4:58:32 AM2/2/18
to seek-de...@googlegroups.com

Hi Cornelius,

Alan reported this in our issue tracker here: https://jira-bsse.ethz.ch/browse/OPSK-1571

It has not yet been scheduled into a development sprint, but you can check back there periodically for any updates.

Cheers,

Finn

Finn Bacall
Room 1.17
School of Computer Science
University of Manchester

Cornelius Knopp

Jul 19, 2019, 9:21:30 AM7/19/19
to SEEK Developers
Dear Finn, Dear Alan,

is there any further development regarding this Issue?
Sadly I'm not able to login into the Jira Issue Tracker to comment directly below the issue.

Best Regards
Cornelius

Stuart Owen

Jul 19, 2019, 10:35:11 AM7/19/19
to seek-de...@googlegroups.com

I believe this should have been fixed now. I think in the 1.8.x version, but certainly in the 1.9.0 version.

Maybe Finn can correct me if I'm wrong.

thanks,

Stuart

Cornelius Knopp