Sedona RPI GPIO Porting

Chris McKinlay

Apr 13, 2017, 1:03:57 PM4/13/17
to Sedona Framework
Greetings Everyone:

I have taken a bit of break from this project and I am trying to understand the premise behind porting the GPIO on RPI 3 (it is 3 now not 2) what my issue is.

I have followed the appropriate steps to compile SVM and have ended up with a similar result. I believe the native methods are included correctly however, I am confused at how to implement the SVM and Sedona Framework without fault or error.

When I followed the steps to recompille SVM with makeunixvm.py I received a 4::2 error. Where 4::1 and 4::2 involve read and write properties.

I currently having it working on RPI 1, so am I incorrect to say that all I need to do is change the rpiDigitalIO_Dio.c file so that it corresponds with the RPI 3 GPIO?

If you could give me an example of what the modified file looks like that would be great. I think this may be my primary issue from my research. Please correct me if I am incorrect.

Regards,

Chris