Re: [sedonadev] Re: Missing manifest

keith bradley

Nov 11, 2017, 1:18:14 PM11/11/17
to sedo...@googlegroups.com
No ... Sedona is alive an well.
There are more and more Sedona vendors and products all the time.

It is not clear what you are trying to do.

You should describe your setup.
WHat engineering tool are you using?

Workbench ??

SAE??

CPT ??

... another?

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 11:19 AM, Graf Bumsti <jpb.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay, I managed to solve the manifest problem.
Next step - I read in the entire App. A lot of info came back.
Somehow I have to figure out how to get the real data of for example an DO-channel. I have no idea right now, but as I made progress so far on daily basis, I hope to find a way through this tool. Maybe this time somebody could give me a legs up on this?

I do not give up hoping that at some point somebody helps me a little ;)
It is fun to play with sedona and came so far without any help but it is exhausting too and I thought there might be any community left - as it seems Sedona died around 5 years ago....

Thank you in advance if somebody would be so kind to help me on my final step.

Sincerely,
Graf

On Tuesday, 17 October 2017 20:57:22 UTC+2, Graf Bumsti wrote:
Hi members of this community,

I have read all the threads and as it seems, this particular question has never been asked - although some of you could solve the "problem".
I have an active connection to the Sedona Server. When I am trying to load the app from the controller, I get the exception thrown that there are several kit manifests missing. Could anybody help me - give me just a hint - how to "load" this manifests in java? I know the class/method which is throwing the exception but i could not figure out how to resolve it. I know the folders where it is searched for - but have they to be zipped? Or how are they read in? What has to be done next if the manifests are found - how to read in ONE component?!?
Maybe somebody could set me on track again - for the moment I fooled around with the code the last 2 days and had no outcome.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Graf