how to prevent or delete a link ...

keith bradley

Jan 23, 2022, 3:21:41 PM1/23/22
to Sedona Framework
Good day all !

Trying to find a way to prevent someone linking between components in my kit to any other comp ...

... or in the linkEvent callback ... delete the new link.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Murat Egrikavuk

Jan 27, 2022, 5:56:45 AM1/27/22
to Sedona Framework
I think you can override the linkEvent method in your component:

Then, if it as an ADDED evet, you can lookup the from/to components  - App.lookup(int id)
Check the linked components type to see if it is from your kit or not.
Use App.removeLink(...) if you decide to delete it.