*Download* Epub The Dark Protector (Kingpin's Property, #1) Full

pani arifin

Sep 16, 2022, 3:09:28 AM9/16/22
to sedang-mem...@googlegroups.com

Download Or Read PDF The Dark Protector (Kingpin's Property, #1) Free Full Pages Online With Audiobook.

To be his bride, I must endure a year without his cruel touch.The man I trusted most has taken advantage of me in the worst way.He used my innocence against me.He stole me from my loving parents to make me a pawn in his games.And the worst part is? He hasn?t touched me once.While my body burns for his punishing embrace, he?s denied me the thing I want most.But I have ways of making him do what I want, too.After all, I?m not just his hostage.I?m the daughter of the only woman who escaped him.The Dark Protector is the first book of the Kingpin's Property trilogy. It is not a standalone book..

[*] Download PDF Here => The Dark Protector (Kingpin's Property, #1)

[*] Read PDF Here => The Dark Protector (Kingpin's Property, #1)