(Read) Pdf Dad Bod Wingman (Dad Bod Men Built for Comfort #11) Online

pani arifin

Sep 16, 2022, 2:44:55 AM9/16/22
to sedang-mem...@googlegroups.com

Download Or Read PDF Dad Bod Wingman (Dad Bod: Men Built for Comfort #11) Free Full Pages Online With Audiobook.

When a buddy hits on the woman Jensen has secretly loved since childhood, his days of being "the wingman" are over.A small town, friends to lovers, instalove romanceJensenI?ve always been the wingman. The great buddy. The teddy-bear guy women lean on.In elementary school, I was the kid passing notes between infatuated classmates. In high school, I was the guy telling a pretty girl that somebody liked her. In college, I was the icebreaker, initiating casual conversation with women in the bar, so that my buddies could ultimately take them home.Tonight?s no different, even though it?s my birthday. I?m still the guy enlisted to lay the groundwork so my friend can get laid.Only tonight is different. Because tonight, we?re in my hometown. In my bar. And tonight, the woman I?ve been asked to warm up is Bailey Burrows. That?s not happening.Yeah, I owe my buddy. The guy invested in my business when the bank laughed in my face. But I?m still not helping him hook up with the girl I?ve crushed .

[*] Download PDF Here => Dad Bod Wingman (Dad Bod: Men Built for Comfort #11)

[*] Read PDF Here => Dad Bod Wingman (Dad Bod: Men Built for Comfort #11)