Re: [EXTERNAL] [security-onion] Applying so-firewall with salt

Doug Burks

Mar 23, 2021, 7:17:44 AM3/23/21
to securit...@googlegroups.com
This appears to be a question about Security Onion 2 and it looks like you've already posted the question in the correct Security Onion 2 discussion forum:

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 2:04 PM Eric Vanderveer <eric.va...@intricatesecurity.com> wrote:
So I have created a firewall rule using so-firewall and following the example on the documentation.  Wheyn I run salt to apply the rule I get this error...

No minions matched the target. No command was sent, no jid was assigned.

I am not sure what I am missing.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Eric

--
Please keep in mind that Security Onion 16.04 reaches End Of Life soon!
https://blog.securityonion.net/2020/10/6-month-eol-notice-for-security-onion.html

Doug Burks
Founder and CEO
Security Onion Solutions, LLC