Install git over Security Onion 1

eric.va...@intricatesecurity.com

Mar 14, 2021, 6:50:24 PM3/14/21
to securit...@googlegroups.com

I am upgrading over top of my Security Onion on Ubuntu 16.04 and get about 78% the way through and it errors out.  Looking at the sosetup.log I am seeing a lot of “No matching sls found for”  Is there something with my salt app?  I am worried about a full install and not able to backup what data I Need and restore it.

Thanks!

Eric Vanderveer CISSO, CEH, GMON, GNFA

Intricate Security

Eric.va...@intricatesecurity.com

989-272-3194

intricate-security

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter.

image001.png