Analyst tools page connectivity issues

justin....@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2021, 2:19:21 PM3/23/21
to security-onion
I keep getting Access to "X" (analyst tools site) was denied whenever I try to access it from anywhere other than the VM from which SO is running.  I have my VM bridged, and I ran the so-allow to make sure my home network is allowed.  Can anyone help me figure out this issue?
SecOnion-help.png

Doug Burks

Mar 24, 2021, 5:55:20 AM3/24/21
to securit...@googlegroups.com
If you have questions about the new Security Onion 2 platform, please use our new Github Discussions page instead of this Google Group:
https://securityonion.net/discuss

Thanks!

--
Please keep in mind that Security Onion 16.04 reaches End Of Life soon!
https://blog.securityonion.net/2020/10/6-month-eol-notice-for-security-onion.html

Doug Burks
Founder and CEO
Security Onion Solutions, LLC