Sign up UI flow.

José Rodrigues

Jun 4, 2016, 11:55:35 AM6/4/16
to SecureSocial
Hi,

I am using SS2 on a play-2.1 backoffice.

As I understand, the sign up ui flow in SS2 username-password provider first asks for the user's email address and an email is then sent to confirm the rest of the uses's information.

Is there a way to use SS2 with the most common ui flow which allows direct sign in with all user details (email an password, at least) and a simple confirmation email?

Thanks

JR

Guy

Jun 15, 2016, 6:56:31 AM6/15/16
to SecureSocial
You can find an example of someone modifying the user flow in this pull request:

Maybe you could try some comments there to get some feedback...