Error with no SID

Marc Tomlinson

Apr 23, 2017, 3:31:22 PM4/23/17
to SecureSocial
Hello,

    I was wondering if anyone had any debug suggestions.  I just upgraded from a really old version of play and secure social to the new release.  However, I am getting
s.c.p.FacebookProvider - [securesocial] missing sid in session.
  The first time anyone tries to log in with facebook - if the app is yet registered with the user.   If the user has already registered with the app it works fine, or after anyone else has logged in it works fine.  It also seems to work fine from the default login page, but not through a play-redirect to the login.  Any suggestions for debugging?

Thanks,

Marc

Marc Tomlinson

Apr 24, 2017, 9:00:30 AM4/24/17
to SecureSocial
Just an update, the issue only occurs on the production server, works fine on localhost.
I also just switched from the play generated SSL cert to a real ssl cert.  This seems to have fixed the problem.  So not sure if it is indicative of something funny I am doing in my controller or something with managing the redirect from facebook.