Is it possible to use custom oauth 2 providers?

Michał Karolik

Sep 27, 2017, 10:51:34 AM9/27/17
to SecureSocial
It would be perfect if I could use my own oauth 2 provider, is it easy to achieve with securesocial? I mean I just want to configure clientId/ clientSecret, create buttons and use securesocial oauth support. In play framework docs there is sentence "There are two very different versions of OAuth: OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0. Version 2 is simple enough to be implemented easily without library or helpers, so Play only provides support for OAuth 1.0." but I dont think its so easy to cover all the cases, refreshing token etc by yourself.