New Member

Brema Bremnath

Dec 4, 2012, 5:21:36 AM12/4/12
to secular-...@googlegroups.com
I am all for s secular Sri Lanka. I am a Tamil from Jaffna and my take on this is that if Secularism is achieved in Sri Lanka, many underlaying issues would resolve by themselves.

Brema

Hemachandra Wijesooriya

Dec 28, 2012, 3:03:40 PM12/28/12
to secular-...@googlegroups.com
ref the observaion of 'brema',I am very much impressed about the statement " Many underlying issues would resolve by themselves"..... creates in my mind a pleasant response hopeful of an oasis, nevertheless distant.....Thank you.  w

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Brema Bremnath <brem...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am all for s secular Sri Lanka. I am a Tamil from Jaffna and my take on this is that if Secularism is achieved in Sri Lanka, many underlaying issues would resolve by themselves.

Brema

Invite your friends and family to Secular Sri Lanka:

http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka/members_invite

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka?hl=en

Website: http://www.secularsrilanka.com