Religious war sparks on the Sri Lankan blogosphere

crdesilva

Feb 26, 2011, 12:26:00 AM2/26/11
to Secular Sri Lanka Discussions
For those who have not seen this have a look at this.

http://blog.secularsrilanka.com/2011/02/religious-war-sparks-on-sri-lankan.html

The pro-Islamic blog ( http://mohomad.blogspot.com ) seems to be a
work by either a very short sighted Islamic supporter or it could be
some creative work by a well planned Buddhist groups who’s intention
is to spark the flames within the Buddhist majority to hurt the
Islamic people in the long run; or it even could be a work of some
hypocrites belong to some other faith to spark the flames and get some
advantage. Better watch out guys!

Karu Heenkenda

Feb 26, 2011, 12:40:10 AM2/26/11
to secular-sri-la...@googlegroups.com
Please go to this site, then you can learn more
http://peramunerala.wordpress.com/

Where they are heading ?

--
Invite your friends and family to join this discussion group:

http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka-discussions/members_invite

secular-sri-lanka-di...@googlegroups.com
For more options such as email delivery frequency controls, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka-discussions?hl=en

Chamila De Alwis

Feb 26, 2011, 9:41:13 AM2/26/11
to secular-sri-la...@googlegroups.com
I've been following this guy since its beginning. I think it is a work of a non-muslim. Answers are being prepared and the two teams are ready with all guns blazing. Just a matter of time before all muslims and non-muslims start the full fledged war online.

--
Invite your friends and family to join this discussion group:

http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka-discussions/members_invite

secular-sri-lanka-di...@googlegroups.com
For more options such as email delivery frequency controls, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka-discussions?hl=en

Chamila De Alwis
http://chamiladealwis.com

crdesilva

Mar 12, 2011, 1:01:59 PM3/12/11
to Secular Sri Lanka Discussions
Saw some new blog posts on the below site as well..

http://lefroy.wordpress.com/

Wonder whether this will get hacked as other sites.

On Feb 26, 7:41 pm, Chamila De Alwis <cs2resp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been following this guy since its beginning. I think it is a work of a
> non-muslim. Answers are being prepared and the two teams are ready with all
> guns blazing. Just a matter of time before all muslims and non-muslims start
> the full fledged war online.
>

> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 10:56 AM, crdesilva <crdesi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > For those who have not seen this have a look at this.
>
> >http://blog.secularsrilanka.com/2011/02/religious-war-sparks-on-sri-l...
>
> > The pro-Islamic blog (http://mohomad.blogspot.com) seems to be a
> > work by either a very short sighted Islamic supporter or it could be
> > some creative work by a well planned Buddhist groups who’s intention
> > is to spark the flames within the Buddhist majority to hurt the
> > Islamic people in the long run; or it even could be a work of some
> > hypocrites belong to some other faith to spark the flames and get some
> > advantage. Better watch out guys!
>
> > --
> > Invite your friends and family to join this discussion group:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka-discussions/members_...

> > secular-sri-lanka-di...@googlegroups.com
> > For more options such as email delivery frequency controls, visit this
> > group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka-discussions?hl=en
>
> --
> --
> Chamila De Alwishttp://chamiladealwis.com- Hide quoted text -

Ritigala Jayasena

Mar 12, 2011, 2:37:28 PM3/12/11
to Secular Sri Lanka Discussions
I don't think this is a war between two parties. beyondframe blog too
is hacked. Just noticed. There is a highly sophisticated war of
deception happening here. A group is trying to pretend that there is a
cyber war between pro-Buddhist and pro-Islam bloggers. However, it
might well be a work of a single group.

http://beyondframe.wordpress.com/2011/03/12/panishment-to-this-blog-japan-by-allah-the-graet-kathandhara-pakayo-ranga-pakayo-you-next/

Such a series of blog hacks within a week cannot really happen without
the help of an ISP. Even with the help of an ISP, it is very difficult
to hack in to a site owned by an experienced blogger. There has to be
a lot of time investment, and constant monitoring of weak points has
to happen in order to do such a thing. That says, a well funded and
well backed group is doing this or the blog owners themselves are
shutting down due to some external pressure. Kolu's blog (http://
kolu.wordpress.com/) is clearly shut down due to a threat.

I am totally baffled by this show...
> > Chamila De Alwishttp://chamiladealwis.com-Hide quoted text -

Ritigala Jayasena

Mar 12, 2011, 3:06:11 PM3/12/11

On Feb 26, 10:26 am, crdesilva <crdesi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> For those who have not seen this have a look at this.
>
> http://blog.secularsrilanka.com/2011/02/religious-war-sparks-on-sri-l...
>
> The pro-Islamic blog (http://mohomad.blogspot.com) seems to be a

Chamila De Alwis

Mar 12, 2011, 2:41:28 PM3/12/11
to secular-sri-la...@googlegroups.com
I too am confused. I can't imagine how a wordpress.com is hacked without something like phishing. But BeyondFrame has been blogging for more than two years. If he was to fall for phishing, it would've happened sometimes back when he was publicly against the war.

I also think some involvement at the ISP level had happened.

Groups "Secular Sri Lanka Discussions" group.
To post to this group, send email to
secular-sri-la...@googlegroups.com
secular-sri-lanka-di...@googlegroups.com
For more options such as email delivery frequency controls, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka-discussions?hl=en

crdesilva

Mar 21, 2011, 10:16:00 AM3/21/11
to Secular Sri Lanka Discussions
Another blog post discussing this mattrer...

මුස්ලිම් මූලධර්මවාදයට එරෙහිව බෞද්ධ මූලධර්මවාදය?

http://rassigeadaviya.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/%e0%b6%b8%e0%b7%94%e0%b7%83%e0%b7%8a%e0%b6%bd%e0%b7%92%e0%b6%b8%e0%b7%8a-%e0%b6%b8%e0%b7%96%e0%b6%bd%e0%b6%b0%e0%b6%bb%e0%b7%8a%e0%b6%b8%e0%b7%80%e0%b7%8f%e0%b6%af%e0%b6%ba%e0%b6%a7-%e0%b6%91%e0%b6%bb/