Free old Mac Book Pro

tim.fahlberg

Jun 24, 2022, 4:26:26 PM6/24/22
to Sector67 Public
I have an old Mac Book Pro looking for a new home.
Not sure what year it is as it doesn't have any markings on it and I don't have a charging cable for it to be able to turn it on. My guess is that it's 5-10 years old.

Let me know if you'd like it.

Tim

go4...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 4:41:04 PM6/24/22
to sect...@googlegroups.com
I’m interested.

Thanks

--
Markus Schumann

On Jun 24, 2022, at 15:26, tim.fahlberg <tim.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have an old Mac Book Pro looking for a new home.
Not sure what year it is as it doesn't have any markings on it and I don't have a charging cable for it to be able to turn it on. My guess is that it's 5-10 years old.

Let me know if you'd like it.

Tim

Tia Petts

Jun 24, 2022, 4:41:07 PM6/24/22
to sect...@googlegroups.com
I would love to take this off your hands!

Tim Fahlberg

Jun 24, 2022, 4:55:58 PM6/24/22
to sect...@googlegroups.com
Great Tia - it's yours!

I'll email you at tpe...@ssot.me next so we can connect or if you don't see an email from me then try emailing me at tim.fa...@gmail.com. I live in Monona (4705 Schofield St. just north of IHM church).

Thanks!

Tim

Tim Fahlberg

Jun 24, 2022, 5:01:46 PM6/24/22
to sect...@googlegroups.com
Oh sorry, Markus - It's already gone as I saw and responded to Tia's message before I saw your email.
Tim