Meeting Reminder 5/3 - 7PM & Gallery Night 5/6 - 5-9PM

Sector67 Team

Apr 25, 2022, 4:27:14 PM4/25/22
to Sector67 Members, sector67
Hope everyone is enjoying the occasional spring day so far :-)

We'll be hosting the monthly meeting coming up Tuesday 5/3 at 7PM - it'll be streaming on Zoom as well as in person to anyone vaccinated for COVID-19 and wearing a mask.  If you have something you'd like to present/share please let me know, I'll send out an update e-mail with topics next week.

MMOCA's Gallery Night (https://www.mmoca.org/activities/gallery-night) is next week Friday 5/6 from 5-9PM, if you have something you'd like to demo/share/show off/sell you're welcome to bring it in.  We had a lot of people last time wander through, we're at a good spot between Goodman Center, Communication, and everything on Winnebago St so it seems likely we'll have a fair bit of traffic again if weather is nice.  We've set up 3D printers, robot painting, UV/thermal cameras, knitting machines, painting, music, etc in the past so if you're not sure what you have fits rest assured, it does.  You're welcome to put things up for sale if you'd like.

Thank you!

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67

608-241-4605
http://sector67.org

56 Corry St
Madison, WI  53704

Sector67 Team

May 2, 2022, 4:58:22 PM5/2/22
to Sector67 Members, sector67
Tomorrow night stop by at 7pm for the monthly meeting, we'll have presentations from:
  • A "real presentation" from Davie on milling batarangs
  • Matt (RoboGym Robotics builders of Deadlift on BattleBots) is bringing in his 30-lb combat robot, Lockout, for demonstration.  In addition to sharing details and answering questions about his robot, he'll share his story about how he got into combat robotics, as well as talk about the rules of the sport.
  • I'll give a bit of an update on construction and a request to break out the shovel and bring your concrete form ideas ;-)
  • If you have something you'd like to share let me know!
If you're stopping by in person we're still requiring masks indoors and checking COVID-19 vaccinations.  Otherwise you can also join online:
Topic: Sector67 May meeting
Time: May 3, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86779658266?pwd=eEl1TTduUEdlS3ZibXd5cUlWOTl0Zz09

Meeting ID: 867 7965 8266
Passcode: 722650
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,86779658266# US (New York)
+13017158592,,86779658266# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 867 7965 8266
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb8UghAsQ

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67

608-241-4605
http://sector67.org

56 Corry St
Madison, WI  53704

Sector67 Team

May 3, 2022, 7:38:46 PM5/3/22
to Sector67 Members, sector67
20 minute warning ;-)

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67

608-241-4605
http://sector67.org

56 Corry St
Madison, WI  53704

Sector67 Team

May 4, 2022, 12:01:20 AM5/4/22
to Sector67 Members, sector67
Thanks to everyone who made the meeting in person and online - if you missed it, it's uploaded to Youtube now: https://youtu.be/G4o9XsSoFQs

Don't forget gallery night is coming up Friday 5-9PM  If you have something you'd like to set up at the shop for people to see/touch/interact with/buy just let me know and I can set aside some space for you!

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67