Searching for Owl assembled free 3D fle

12 views
Skip to first unread message

charles meyer

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 6:20:38 PMSep 17
to sect...@googlegroups.com
My talented listmates...

I'm searching for a 3D printable file of an owl that you print and then assemble.

It would assemble and look like the attached bird only it would be an owl.

It's in the spirit of the MIG-2 fighter jet shared years ago that kids love because they feel like they're making their own jet.

I;ve spent much time searching in Thingiverse, Maker World, Printables and Cults3d.

I;ve searched using chatgpt with phrases like " Owl to be assembled" Owl assembly", "bird to assemble", and Googled those terms as well without success.

Perhaps, I'm not using the best phraseology for chatgpt or Google?

Maybe there are other free stl sites besides those 4 sites to search you've found reliable 3D files?

Thank you!
MIG-29_kit.3mf
Loveland Bird Assembled.jpeg
Loveland Bird Disassembled - Pieces.jpeg

Gary Kenneth Krueger

unread,
Sep 18, 2026, 9:17:00 AMSep 18
to sect...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Charles!

Will "STL 3D Owl Puzzle" work for you?

Maybe "STL 3D Poseable Owl" or "STL 3D Articulated Owl"?

Gary
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sector67 Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sector67+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sector67/CAFTwCBbkRS%2BY%3D-cric5S1D_7NqAafmysJgwQ1M%3D2UHNTNs2%3DGA%40mail.gmail.com.

-- 
Gary Krueger
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages