Free 35HP boat motor

Davie

Oct 23, 2021, 8:29:04 PM10/23/21
to Sector Members, Sector Public
I know it's cold and no one is dreaming of being out on the open water with the birds in the air and a breeze in your hair but if you had that thought this summer and need a 1974 35HP Chrysler boat motor to help that dream along then I have you covered.
My buddies lady's grandpa packed this motor up in the 90s (judging from the Sears bag stuffed in there) and he did a fantastic job of it. It was running when he packed it up and, theoretically, it will run again with little cash outlay. I got it to fire within 30 min of un-crating it by putting gas in the carbs but ultimately decided I needed a much bigger motor for my ski boat. Anyway this offer won't last long so if you are interested then speak up before I take this apart to see what it looks like on the inside.
-Davie
--
Sent from my pocket
20210707_215058.jpg