Mindflex (toy EEG headset) looking for a good home

bfbra...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2021, 5:45:31 PM4/24/21
to Sector67 Public
Madison Patent Attorney here -- long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm looking for a good home for my Mindflex game (made by Mattel), where you "control" a fan speed based on brain waves measured by an EEG headset to "levitate" a foam ball across an obstacle course.

I imagine this hive brain can put this old toy to better use than it just sitting in my basement.  Several years ago I opened up the headset and brought out leads from the EEG sensors - so it's pretty easy to interface with an Arduino if you want to hack the headset for your next creative project.

Cheers,

Brian Bradley

Patent Attorney
Casimir Jones, S.C.
2275 Deming Way
Suite 310
Middleton, WI 53562
bfbr...@casimirjones.com
Phone: (608) 662-1277
Fax: (608) 662-1276

Davie

Apr 24, 2021, 10:12:40 PM4/24/21
to sect...@googlegroups.com

I am interested to play with this with my 6yo kid. I have no immediate visions of grandeur but I have been known to create any number of contraptions with Arduino or what ever suits my fancy.