Scrap-n-yap 7/21

Davie

Jul 11, 2022, 12:53:10 PM7/11/22
to Sector Members, Sector Public
Alright folks. It's that time of the year again that we have more junk than space and need to turn some of if into cold hard cash. Let's get together on the evening if Thursday July 21 and take stuff apart. I'll be ready around 530p and we'll be there through around 9pm so drop by when it's convenient for you.
Normal pandemic rules apply... masks and vaccines.
Thanks,
Davie
--
Sent from my pocket

Davie

Jul 15, 2022, 1:41:28 PM7/15/22
to Sector Members, Sector Public
All,
My apologies but I got my weeks mixed up and will not be able to host scrap-n-yap on the 21st.
I will need to push this out one week to July 28. Sorry about the confusion.
- Davie

--
Sent from my pocket