Sector67 September Monthly Meeting - Tuesday 9/6 7PM

Sector67 Team

Sep 5, 2022, 2:01:24 PM9/5/22
to Members List, sector67
The monthly meeting is coming up tomorrow Tuesday at 7PM, if you have something you'd like to share let me know.  So far:
  • Scott will talk about using Bacnet to control a Johnson Controls furnace
  • I can talk a bit about using a mud box for drywall finishing
  • Jim's on the fence about having his battery management system sorted out to control Chevy Volt batteries in his electric motorcycle.
  • If you have something to present let me know, I'll send out an updated list tomorrow
See you tomorrow night or on zoom:
Topic: Sector67 September meeting
Time: Sep 6, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88055854022?pwd=OTNZeHVYdGNkM3RmRTV2ajVqR1Yrdz09

Meeting ID: 880 5585 4022
Passcode: 919433
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,88055854022# US (New York)
+16469313860,,88055854022# US

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 309 205 3325 US
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 444 9171 US
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 719 359 4580 US
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 386 347 5053 US
        +1 564 217 2000 US
Meeting ID: 880 5585 4022
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcnd8ucdeL

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67

608-241-4605
http://sector67.org

56 Corry St
Madison, WI  53704

Sector67 Team

Sep 7, 2022, 12:44:26 AM9/7/22
to Members List, sector67
Thanks to Scott and Jim for presenting tonight:

if you'd like to lend a hand with drywall/building construction (update in the video) just let me know, plenty to do ;-)

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67