Looking for used Prius parts

Jakob Cornell

Aug 24, 2024, 11:21:55 AMAug 24
to sect...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

Any ideas for where to find used Prius parts in Madison? Mainly I'm looking for a front bumper cover for a 2nd gen ('04-'09). I've looked on FB Marketplace, Craigslist, and car-part.com. There are a few hits in Madison but it seems like there must be more options out there.

Jakob

Chris Meyer

Aug 24, 2024, 11:26:14 AMAug 24
to sect...@googlegroups.com
Rock Auto sells them:
(you can probably get them on Amazon too).  Rock is *technically* in Madison but they're not really, just software development is done from here.

FYI covers ship rolled up, it takes time for them to relax into an installable condition.

If you're not in a hurry Eric encounters Priui pretty often that are headed for a scrapyard: https://www.evpowers.com/contact-us/

Chris