Sector67 Meeting - Tuesday 7/5 7PM

Sector67 Team

Jul 3, 2022, 11:39:47 AM7/3/22
to Sector67 Members, sector67
The July meeting is this week coming up Tuesday 7/5 7PM.  We'll be streaming on Zoom and in-person, if you have something to share let me know!

So far:
  • Jim said he's ready for this meeting: ...for the launch of the ART farm (a net zero popup Art gallery on the Door Peninsula this summer)
  • ???
Last month's meeting if you missed it:

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67

608-241-4605
http://sector67.org

56 Corry St
Madison, WI  53704

Sector67 Team

Jul 5, 2022, 10:31:55 AM7/5/22
to Sector67 Members, sector67
Hope everyone had a good weekend - just a reminder the meeting is tonight at 7PM if you have anything you'd like to share let me know, otherwise see you tonight:

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 886 1265 3620
Passcode: 729912
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,88612653620# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,88612653620# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 444 9171 US
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 886 1265 3620
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kSPsUuRRC

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67

608-241-4605
http://sector67.org

56 Corry St
Madison, WI  53704

Sector67 Team

Jul 5, 2022, 6:28:45 PM7/5/22
to Sector67 Members, sector67
Sounds like Jim will be fighting some car trouble tonight but Jadon has stepped up with a short presentation in his absence.

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67

608-241-4605
http://sector67.org

56 Corry St
Madison, WI  53704

James Widder

Jul 5, 2022, 11:05:53 PM7/5/22
to sector67
Go Jadon! He knows as much about the PV schematic to power ART farm as I do. 8-150w panels: 1.25Kw. X 7.0 amps...PV panels on on site. Hoping to get it set up over the week of July16th. WiFi from the site is iffy but tethering might work....

Update from mission control. Faulty thermostat....whew!  Back on the road.....We will launch and !!reach orbit next fime.😊🌞🌎

Major Tom

Sector67 Team

Jul 5, 2022, 11:46:59 PM7/5/22
to Sector67 Members, sector67
Thanks to everyone who made it out for the post holiday meeting, video is here:

I shared in the meeting as well but if you don't watch the video our neighbor across from the car bay garage door passed away this week :-(
he spent about a week in the hospital fighting small cell lung cancer.

RIP Jim

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director