Programming Job

Krista Zoromski

May 13, 2021, 11:41:02 AM5/13/21
to Sector67 Public
Hello Tinkerers!

We're hiring for a programmer who is also a tinkerer and interested in the industrial controls space.  The more people I interview the more I realize the best fit for our company would be someone who would value a hackerspace, so I'm reaching out to you directly.

Company name: Breen Machine Automation Services LLC
Location: Madison WI
Qualifications:
              Must list:  a Tinkerer, Programming in multiple languages (preferably at least 3), an interest in the industrial space, willingness to travel periodically and curiosity.
Wish List: familiarity with programming PLC's, and HMI's of various brands, experience with Autocad LT drawings and electrical design.
Benefits: unlimited vacation, work primarily from home, very competitive pay, training available.

Please feel free to email me with any questions, or give me a call if this intrigues you.

Cheers,
Krista