George Hartman

Sector67 Team

Sep 16, 2022, 7:25:34 PM9/16/22
to Members List, sector67
It's with sadness I pass along the death of George Hartman:

You may have run across him in the machine shop at the old building or running the Tormach mill/lathe/manual lathe usually on a project wayyyy too complicated or just oversized for our tools :-)  George worked on some amazing projects early in his career, I remember him talking about wiring up and configuring millions of lumens of light for atomic bomb testing on airplane skin to simulate a nuclear flash.

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67

608-241-4605
http://sector67.org

56 Corry St
Madison, WI  53704

Daniel Rogge

Sep 19, 2022, 5:37:21 PM9/19/22
to sector6...@googlegroups.com, sector67

Chris,

I’m really sorry to hear this.  Tormach worked with George on a few projects and he was such a kind, inventive, fun person.  We will miss him.

Rogge